Monday, January 19, 2009

Today, Joel woke me up at 4:36 AM! I couldn't hear the alarm when it went off so he woke me up instead. We had to be in the lobby at 6 but we ran a couple of minutes late. Anyway, things went a lot better at breakfast. Everything was very nice and the tribute speakers were very passionate about their cause. Among these were a Rabbi, the Ambassador of Korea and Pastor Shirley Ceasar. They showed us a powerful slideshow in honor of Barack Obama's victory. Everything is great and so much better than expected. I'm getting great pictures.

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kerry!

    I'm lovin' the fact that we get to read your blogs and live vicariously through you! Keep us posted and be safe! I can't wait to see your pics!

    Love,
    Angela

    P.S. You're mom is crackin me up! She went from super worried to super excited about you going out there. Now she's grinnin' from ear to ear. She's so proud =D We all are!

    ReplyDelete