Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This morning has been crazy!!! We woke up and had to get dressed in a hurry, since we slept in. The lobby has been crazy since about 6:00 a.m. There are so many police officers here and a lot of them are sitting at Starbucks. People are taking pictures and making their plans for the big day. I’m going to get so many pictures and I can’t wait until the parade afterwards. We are going to watch the parade from the rooftop from the hotel. I heard the Youth Ball may be filmed on MTV!

Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry,

    It's mom, sounds like you are having a great time, we are very proud of you.

    Be safe, take plently of pictures and have fun.

    Remember to check in.

    We miss you :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry,

    This is your cousin Trice (Lovie), It look like you had a ball.I tried to call you several times so I could be there too,(lol)but you didn't answer the phone. You did call me one time, which was cool. We are so proud of you too. I know you are on your way back now, but I just wanted to let you know that we love you and continue to do great things!

    ReplyDelete